Tuesday 19 May 2015

TRUE STORY: WHO OWNS A MAN....HIS MOTHER? OR HIS WIFE?...THE AGONY OF MARRIAGE


MOTHER AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW
Please tell me who do you really think?



     One day, a nagging mother-in-law who could not condone the attitudes of her daughter-in-law, commanded her (Daughter-in-law) to pack all her belongings and leave her son alone. But her daughter-in-law refused saying "you 
(the mother-in-law) should packed and leave us alone

MOTHER-IN-LAW: How could you say so? Have you forgotten your husband is my son?

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW: No I did not forget! But have you also forgotten that your son is my husband?

MOTHER-IN-LAW: Yes!I know!... But because he is my son, I could instruct him to leave you or chase you away immediately.anytime and anyhow I want it.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW: And I will also advice you never to forget that, I could command him to call you a witchcraft and a demon instantly without his objection,and that will not only chased you away but you could lose your son for the rest of your whole-entire life.

MOTHER-IN-LAW: You are lying...… You can't do that, It's not possible,My son must and will obey me unless he didn’t suck my breast for a year!

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW: your son sucked my own breast for more than five years of marriage and he is still sucking till date.

MOTHER-IN-LAW: OK … I can see that you’re really ungrateful,! is that what you have to say? OK…OK!  For your information, I carried him for nine months in pain and in stress inside this my womb.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW: Ahhhh! …Ahhhh!! ….Ahhhh!!! Look at you! Are you proud of that? You carried him when he was just only 3.2kg then …so what's the big deal? I carried him every night, compressing me here and there, folding, twisting, limping like this and like that, am I a wood? he is a full grown man of 98kg now..... Probably I could still carry him tonight. Just keep watch!

MOTHER-IN-LAW:there is no way I will allowed you to take my dear son from me...... He passed and came out between my legs into this world and you were not there.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW: Hahahaha.. You made me laughed again …..Your dear son only passed there once, isn’t it? But let me tell you he stays in-between my legs like every day, with kick front, reverse kick, kickbacks, In short, between my legs is my husband’s first home …So tell me who owns the MAN?.... I ASKED, WHO OWNS THE MAN???

MOTHER-IN-LAW: It's OK I am sorry...Let's be friends..I never knew you were this smart...I think you are the rightful woman for my son. 







No comments:

Post a Comment