Thursday 21 May 2015

CAUGHT CHEATING WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE


A man stuck his head into a barber's shop and asked,  'Hello, 'How long will I have to wait before I can get a haircut?''. 
   The barber looked around in his shop which were full of customers and replied, ''Three hours''. 
The man left. 
A few days later the same man came again, stuck his head in the door and asked, ''Hello Barber, if I want to get my hair cut,  how long do I have to wait before it gets to my turn?''. 

The barber looked round the shop again and said, ''Two hours''.
 The man left.
One week later the same man stuck his head in the barbing salon and asked, ''How long will I have to wait before I can get an haircut?''.
The barber looked round the shop and said, ''One hour''. 
The man left.
 So by this time the berber became concerned by his attitudes then he turned to one of his  friends and said,
      ''Please, can you do me a favour?... Please follow that man and see where he goes. I am really curious because he keeps asking how long and how many minutes he has to wait for a haircut, but he does not come back. 
His friend agreed to assist and tailed the man.
   A little while later, his friend returned, Sadly. 
The barber asked, ''Where does the man go when he leaves here?''. 
His friend  started to sob with profound tears in his eyes and replied,
 '  wh...wh....when the man left here, 'he goes directly to your house, to sleep with your wife.''












No comments:

Post a Comment