Friday 29 May 2015

STEPS TO TAKE TO BE TIGHT ON YOUR GOALS BUT FLEXIBLE ON YOUR PLANS.


I believe that having a clear goal is far more important than having a clear plan. When I had a plan to start this blog, I thought it was that easy, there are lots of things you will have to forgo, I can’t follow my mum out , I am always staying at home in the room writing while my sister are watching movies and playing, coming back from school I had to check my blogs, so you see I had the plan I have started the plan ..Now is to be strict and be direct with my goals. I called this a project for me, I wanted to see how many page viewers I can generate, but thank God, within 2 weeks of my first blogging I had received thousands of readers though my followers are still few maybe they don’t want to follow a kid like me, I should be following them…I know…

 Figure out where you’re at
Before you start worrying about where you want to go, you first have to figure out where you are now. In this step you’ll create a net worth statement, which is essentially an honest measure of your current wealth. You do this by tallying up the value of what you own (your assets) and what you owe (your liabilities). When you subtract your liabilities from your assets, you get a number that represents your net worth. Your net worth statement is an important tool that charts your financial progress over the years. For instance, if your net worth is going down, you're eroding your wealth and making it harder to achieve your goals. If it’s increasing, you're on your way to getting richer and achieving your financial goals.

Track your spending
The key to building a strong financial plan for the future is to understand how much you spend and save right now. This is called tracking your cash flow, and it can give you a sense of control and confidence that makes it easier to make financial changes in your life.
Personally, I’ve kept a small journal tracking my spending for years because it help modify my behaviour if my spending gets out of control. It’s not always easy, but it works.“The part most people dread is taking a really close look at their expenses,” says Mizgala. “But don’t put it off. Successfully managing cash 

Failure Is Your Friend Don’t treat him like enemies, In my primary school, I was very good at subjects all Subjects, but my worst failures came when I was in secondary 2 final exams I scored almost the last in the class, the reason was that I was too focused on sports, I was playing netball for Selangor, I played for for petalling, then Daerah , then Selangor, I was getting medals, I had about 40 medals in my Primary school with certificates , my friends who knew me will testify to this, and all my medals were displayed in my Facebook, at every games we won , the school will always call us out on the assembly and praised us with a financial incentives, but I was not having a goal, though there was a plan to keep playing netball, I was playing it for fun, without a positive goal attached to it, then it dawn on me, when my  result came out. I was really ashamed of myself for the failure, my parents changed my school thinking it was the school academic performance to inculcate good education was poor but I quickly knew my problems and I decided to stop playing netballs and focused on my studies and thank God I came back on track.
   Those who have the most successes in life achievements, also have the most failures. There is nothing wrong or shameful in failing. The only regret lies in never making the attempt to try or stand up from failures. So don't be afraid to experiment in your attempts to increase productivity. Sometimes the quickest way to find out if something will work is to jump right in and do it. You can always make adjustments along the way. It's the ready---fire---aim approach, and surprisingly, it works a lot better than the more common ready---aim---fire approach. The reason is that after you've "fired" once, you have some actual knowledge with which to adjust your aim. Too many people get bogged down in planning and thinking and never get to the point of action. How many potentially great ideas have you passed up because you got stuck in the state of analysis paralysis (i.e. ready---aim---aim---aim---aim---aim...)?
    Understand that failure is not the opposite of success. Failure is an essential part of success. Once you succeed, no one will remember your failures anyway. Microsoft wasn't Bill Gates' and Paul Allen's first business venture. Who remembers that their original Traf-o-Data business was a flop? The actor Jim Carey was booed off many a stage while a young comedian. We have electric light bulbs because Thomas Edison refused to give up even after 10,000 failed experiments. If the word "failure" is anathema to you, then reframe it: You either succeed, or you have a learning experience.
Letting go of the fear of failure will serve you well. If you're excited about achieving a particular goal, but you're afraid you might not be able
to pull it off, jump on it and do it anyway. Even if you fail in your attempt, you'll learn something valuable and can make a better attempt next time. If you look at people who are successful in business today, you will commonly see that many of them had a string of dismal failures before finally hitting on something that worked, myself included. And I think most of these people will agree that those early failure experiences were an essential contributing factor in their future successes. My advice to anyone starting a new business is to begin pumping out products or devising services and don't worry much about whether they'll be hits. They probably won't be. But you'll learn a lot more by doing than you ever will by thinking.
There is a tremendous cost in putting things off because you will mentally revisit them again and again, which can add up to an enormous amount of wasted time. Thinking and planning are important, but action is far more important. You don't get paid for your thoughts and plans -- you only get paid for your results. When in doubt, act boldly, as if it were impossible to fail. In essence, it is.
It is absolutely imperative that you develop the habit of making decisions as soon as possible. I use a 60-second rule for almost every decision I have to make, no matter how big or important. Once I have all the data to make a decision, I start a timer and give myself only 60 seconds to make a firm
decision. I'll even flip a coin if I have to. When I was in college, I couldn't afford to waste time thinking about assignments or worrying about when to do them. I simply picked one and went to work on it. And today when I need to decide which article to write next, I just pick a topic and begin writing. I believe this is why I never experience writer's block. Writer's block means you're stuck in the state of thinking about what to write instead of actually writing. I don't waste time thinking about writing because I'm too busy writing. This is probably why I've been able to write hundreds of original articles very easily. Every article I write spawns ideas for at least two more, so my ideas list only increases over time. I cannot imagine ever running out of original content. 

                                                              MOST WIDELY READ STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment