Sunday 24 May 2015

LOVE TESTS FOR 10 MARRIED MEN TO THEIR WIVES SEE THE REPLIES THEY GOT

LOVE TESTS FOR MARRIED 10 MARRIED MEN TO THEIR WIVES SEE THE REPLIES
A love test was organized by NGO’s to ascertain the degree of LOVING RELATIONSHIP within a family circle. So some groups of men were invited to the conference for a practical survey.
The men were asked, “How many of you l
ove your wife?” All the men raised up their hands. 
Then they were asked, “When was the last time you told your wife you love her?” Some men answered today, some said yesterday, majority didn’t remember. 
For effective evaluation, the men were told to take their cell phones out and send the following text message to their respective wives:
   
     “I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART”… 
Then after that, the men were told to exchange their phones with other colleagues so that each one of them could read the reply from the other person’s phone.
After a while, all the replies were collated and…

Here are some of the replies: 
1. Have you impregnated someone again 
2. That was then, not now! 
3. Do you want to borrow money? Or is that a new trick? 
4. Oh! What have you do again? I won’t forgive you this time, you’ve cheated again?. 
5. Meaning? 
6. Is that a new song? 
7. Am I dreaming? 
8. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, you will die today! 
9. You this man!! I asked you to stop drinking.
10. Please who is this...?
                    *****Every one fainted with laughters…

UNFAITHFUL WIVES
A man called a taxi cab to transport him to his office, but on his way, he looked through the cab’s window and saw his wife entering  a five star hotel with another man, he was so angry that he commanded the cab’s driver to stop the car and said:
Passenger: Friend, “do you want to earn RM500 right away?
Chauffeur: Excitedly he, asked” what do I have to do?
Passenger: Just go inside that hotel and bring my wife by the hair out of that hotel, I just saw her with another man.  He added,… here's a picture of her".
The cab driver opened his door and left, after a while, the chauffeur was seen dragging a woman by the hair, he was kicking and beating her, he opened the rear door of his cab and put her in the Taxi. When the husband looked at the woman, he said
Passenger: Who is this woman, I this is not my wife. I thought I gave you her pic.


Chauffeur: Nooooooo! this one is my wife, I found her inside as well with a guy, so please hold her for me I am going inside.


A NEW SHOCKING STORIES:

(PENYELUDUPAN : 10 PENDATANG HARAM YANG DISYAKI TELAH DITAHAN SETELAH DIDAPATI BERSEMBUNYI DI BOOT BELAKANG KERETA  BARU YANG BERHARGA $70,000 BERJENAMA MASERATIS)

No comments:

Post a Comment