Wednesday 8 July 2015

DADDY HOW WAS I BORN: A SON ASKED HIS FATHER, But got weird answers

DADDY HOW WAS I BORN

Sometimes most parents faces some kind of difficult questions from their kids. Some kind of questions that will throw you off balance and when you are not strong enough you will give a weird answers...This is one of those questions

A little boy went to his father and asked 'Daddy, how was I born?' His father was shocked by the question and how he would answer his son,

FATHER: ...Hm...well...Hmm'Well, son, It's a long story but I will cut it short for your understanding....I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! ....Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Facebook. Then I set up a date via Gmail (e-mail) with your Mom, and we met at a cyber-cafe. in Jalan Ipoh, We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and that was you:


This is another one, and this is a warning to some women who still shower in the bathroom with their son, still thinking they are kids: Read and be warned:

One day, a 4 years old boy was taking a showr with his mom, so the boy asked his mom pointing to his mother's pvt part and said Mama,... What is that? Mom answered "It is a car park, the little boy still confused and pointed to his own pvt part, "Mom what of mine, what is it? Yours is a car. This very answer made the little boy to be more confused ..After a while the boy asked his mom, "Mom can I pack my car inside your car pack? ...Immediately his mom shouted "NOOOOO! Your Daddy's Luxurious bus is already parked inside.

There was a man who always buy a beans POW snacks for his son whenever he was coming home from work. He never misses these Brown Pow sequence,5 days in a week, he must buy it and this has been going on for years. His son had already got used to eating  brown beans POW. But on this day his dad was so busy and tired on his way back from work that he forgeot to buy his son the usual Brown Pow. When he got home, his son ASKED dad where is my POW? Dad answered Oh Son, I am sorry I forgot to buy it for you. Don't worry I will buy as many as you want tomorrow, The little boy insisted and asked again Dad I want my POW...I want my Pow, It's a lie you have never forgot buying me a POW. His father replied It's true son but today I was so busy at work and forgot to buy you the POW. He didn't believe his dad so his father was angry and left him in the sitting room to go and take some shower, still his son was crying after him..Dad I want my Pow...I want my POW...Dad my POW.The father just ignored him, and started started pulling of his clothes, so as he bent down to remove his shorts, the boy saw something that looks like the Pow and quickly dashed forward and grabbed his Dad's POW POW!!, he pulled it and said Daddy I know you have been joking this is the pow. This is my POW! as he was yanking it, his father was in pain and shouted "Son this is not a POW...This is not a POW you will cut it..This one is my own ....

A PROFESSOR AND THE BOAT MAN:

One day, a professor was travelling on a transport boat, he was going to do some research in the sea. On their way he asked the boat sailor

PROFESSOR: Hey do you know biology,ecology?

SAILOR: No Sir,

PROFESSOR:(He smiled and said)Part of your life is gone.

SAILOR:(He was speechless and sad because truely he can neither read nor write.

PROFESSOR: Do you know morphology, zoology, parasitology & Entomology?


SAILOR: No sir, ...what is that? is that a human being?

PROFESSOR: What! I said it! and I knew it, part of your life is gone and you will die of illiteracy.

 (At this time the Sailor decided to be quiet, he was unhappy for his life, ....but as they were going in the sea, there was a great wind and ocean current, the boat was about to sink) so the sailor called the Professor and said:

SAILOR: Sir do you know swimmology?

PROFESSOR: NO..Why?

SAILOR:Do you know Escapology and Riskology?

PROFESSOR: No.. I said why are you asking?

SAILOR: Mr. Professor, If you don't know swimmology and escapology at this very danger, Sharkology and Crocodiology will eat your bodiology and you will Dieology because of your Mouthology....
  And now all your life is gone, mine is only a part because of illiteracy but when you drown all your life is gone.

The professor fainted


THE WOMAN AND THE PHARMACIST

A woman who felt being cheated by her husband went to the pharmacy to buy DDT¦
The pharmacist felt the woman was going to commit suicide so before he gave the drug, he questioned the woman about what she was going to use it for.

But to his surprise the woman said

WOMAN: I am going to poison my husband.

Pharmacist: Hey! No!! why do you want to kill your own husband don't you know that it's a crime and punishable by law?...

WOMAN: YES I KNOW! (but after several arguments with the pharmacist and having the feelings that the pharmacist could order for her arrest she started crying, Then she brought out an envelope from her bag and dropped it on the pharmacist's Desk.
The pharmacist opened the envelope only to see the pictures of his dear wife and his client's husband naked on the bed
The pharmacist shouted: ALAMAK! ... Are these photos real? ... You don't mean it at least you should have told me you on time that a doctor asked you to buy the drugs. so Please take it ...Take it now go and use it well

RELATED STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment