Wednesday 24 June 2015

THE LAWYER CAUGHT CHEATING HIS WIFE

THE FAMILY PROBLEM WITH BRIM


In my country, last year, the government decided to boost or increase the families poverty alleviation benefits known as BRIM. He announced to pay men and women with monthly earnings below Rm3000.to almost doubled the amount previously given. So there was this jobless man with 4 children, when he heard the news in the TV, In happiness and disbelief he yelled his wife’s name…So the following conversation took place.
HUSBAND: Syirah!…Syirah!! Where are you? Come, come ….Come and listen to this news update!
WIFE: Yes Abang, what is the story about?
HUSBAND: The government just announced increasing the social Benefits incentives: He also announced that every parent with five kids and above will be given a very higher financial support
WIFE: Wow! That’s great news
HUSBAND: Now Insyirah, I have a kid with my ex-girlfriend
WIFE: What?
HUSBAND: No-No-No don’t argue with me, because I am going to bring him to our 4 kids to make 5 Children as the government wanted it.
(Syirah was silent, she said nothing while the man left the house…50 minutes later, he returned back home with the young boy, but to his surprised he met only one boy at home and asked)
HUSBAND: Syirah!, where are our kids…….I can’t see any of them except this one.
WIFE:Abang, you are not the only who heard the news, as you left, the kids father also came to collect his own kids too.
HUSBAND: What?,
WIFE: Please don’t argue with me….Because you are not their real father, I just kept it a secret.
(The man heard it and fainted)

A HUSBAND WHO POISONED HIS WIFE


A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband beside her, she turned to him and said:
WIFE: I am sorry, about what I want to say to you. I have a confession to make before I die.
HUSBAND: My dear, save your breath, there’s no need, just gather your strength.
WIFE: (INTERRUPTED) Noooo, I want to say it, I keep it inside me any longer, so that when I am dead my spirit will be at rest.
“I have been stealing your money and giving them to my secret boyfriend,……You are not the father of our son…Mat”
“I was the one who stole your Gold wristwatch and hid it in your sister’s bag so that you will chase her away from our home..
“I used to peewee in your soup and passed to you to eat Nasi…..Please Forgive me…
HUSBAND: I told you not to worry yourself because I am aware of this entire incidence, that’s why I poisoned you, so please keep calm and let the poison work.
(When his wife heard this she entered Comatose)

THE CHEATING LAWYER


There was this married lawyer who was unfaithful to his wife, he has lots of mistresses outside, but one day, his actions were caught. At this very day he just finished up with one of his spouses in his car. When he got home his wife decided to use his car to the nearby shop and found a lady’s underwear inside the car. She was terribly mad as she tore the the underwear to shreds (pieces), screaming
WIFE: Honey,! Honey!!! What is this? I have caught you red handed today, I knew this will happen.
(When her husband saw the torn panty, he was weak, he held his head and slowly sat down and said softly, as if he was choking…
HUSBAND: Please give me a glass of water
WIFE: So now you needed water to cool your nerves because I have caught you.
HUSBAND: (SOFTLY REPLIED) No it’s not that, I am finished, you have ruined my whole life carrier……Hmmmm, Oh God! You see, you have just destroyed the only formidable evidence of a rape case, I am handling, worth millions of RINGGIT……
(When his wife heard this, she quickly knelt down at his kneels, apologizing and begging him to forgive her jealousy, then she said
WIFE: Honey please forgive, I know God will surely bring another better case for you.

(His wife didn’t know her husband was too smart)

Subscribe to MIYRA ARTS NETWORK

No comments:

Post a Comment